- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Busses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc.,However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Passengers are requested to arrive at the boarding point at least 15 min. before the scheduled time of departure.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus. a.)A copy of the ticket . (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail.)
b.)Identity proof. (Driving license, student id card, company id card, passport, PAN card or voter id card).
- Unless it is explicitly mentioned on the ticket, neither Shambhavi nor any of its travel partners take the responsibility of picking up passengers at their places. The passengers should reach at the mentioned office 15 min. before the scheduled travel.
- The company is not responsible for any loss of goods or property of the passengers and accident.
- The company shall not be responsible for any delay or inconvenience during the journey due to breakdown of the vehicle or other reasons beyond the control of the company.
- The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip. Under such circumstance passengers will be intimated through email/phone as soon as possible and the ticket amount will be refunded. No passenger will be taken on the wayside. Baggage and Luggage will be booked at owner's risk subjected to the acceptance by Shambhavi travel partner.
- The tickets booked through Shambhavi are cancellable. The refunded money is transferred back to the passenger's credit/Debit card/ITZ Card.
- For the Online Transactions using EBS payment gateway, charges will be billed to your Card / Bank Statement as Abhibus.
- Video and Air conditioning in the buses is not guaranteed.
- Cancellation / Refunds:
ï¿½ For ticket cancelled before 24 hours prior to the start time of departure 40% and before 6 hour prior to the start time of departure 50% shall be deducted on the fare.No Cancellation can be done between 6-0 hours to the schedule time of departure. No refund will be given to ï¿½NO-SHOWï¿½ passenger who do not report at the boarding point on time.
In Case of Service Cancellation,Customers are requested not to cancel the tickets on their own,if any customer cancels the ticket,it will be treated as normal cancellation and refund will processed as per the report.